1) Role : Project Manager
2) Category : Engineering, Manufacturing and Services.
3) Location : Nagpur
4) Experience : 5-10 Years
5) Qualification : B.E. / Diploma in Mechanical Engineer.
6) Skills : Leadership, Management & Analytical approaches.
7) Career Level : Middle
8) Job Summary: - The Project Manager will be responsible for the timely delivery of orders / project, to assure that the order/project conforms to the required specifications, which are provided by Customer and that the project is completed within the allocated period of time and within the budget that has been assigned.
9) Job Description :-
a) To lead in the execution of project/order assignments received from the Management.
b) Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and budget.
c) To understand the requirements of the project/order, budgets and schedules.
d) To submit the manufacturing schedule to customer and monitoring of schedule till the order completion.
e) Reporting and escalate to Management as & when needed.
f) Technical coordination with customers and to update the progress time to time.
g) Coordinate with different task managers like design, planning, procurement, production, QC and dispatch to ensure on time delivery.
h) Ensuring and arrange resource availability and allocation to avoid any kind of delay.
i) Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs if any.
j) Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/customers.
k) Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
10) Qualifications and Experience :-
- At least 5 years relevant experience; preferably in equipment manufacturing for steel / cement /
Mineral / Power sector.
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Thorough understanding of Quality Principles, Standards, Engineering Drawings and Processes
- Solid technical bac
|Experience||5 - 11 Years|
|Industry||Corporate Planning & Strategy / Management Consulting|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Production Planner Production Coordinator Project manager Project management Project coordinator Project Analyst|
|Contact Person||Parul Ahirrao|